Come spend the night in beautiful Brabant countryside
Located literally a stone's throw from top attractions such as De Efteling and National Park Loonse en Drunense Duinen, De Zwammenberg no nonsense Brabant cosiness and, above all, wonderful tranquility. The spacious terrace at the restaurant is also perfect for that walkers and cyclists.
This accommodation in De Moer is located directly on the most beautiful walking, scooter and cycling routes. Make beautiful walk in the adjacent nature reserve Huis ter Heide, follow a Nordic walking route through the famous shifting sand plain or enjoy the most beautiful bike rides through the wooded area.
Come spend the night with us
ON THE ROAD
Walking and cycling in the area
The Zwammenberg is the perfect base for many walking, cycling and hiking routes. Our terrace borders the Huis te Heide nature reserve, which after a beautiful trip of approximately 5 km continues into the Loonse and Drunese dunes.
in the nature
Landgoed Huis te heide is managed by Natuurmonumenten. With an area of approximately 1000 hectares, a beautiful area to walk through and relax. There are various walking and cycling routes available from us.
Although it is an oasis of tranquility on the Zwammenberg, it is very centrally located and there are numerous city trips, nature reserves and attractions in the immediate vicinity. This includes:
- The Efteling
- Safari Park and Speelland Beekse Bergen
- Den Bosch, Tilburg, Breda,
- Loonse and Drunense dunes
Good to know: Practical information
- }Check-in from 15:00
- }Check out before 11:00 am
- ;Early check-in / Late check-out possible
- ;Daily cleaning
- ;Shared lounge/TV area
- ;Personal check-in and check-out
- ;Meeting/banquet room (Additional charge)
- ;Toilet paper
- ;Free toiletries
- ;Private parking is free. You can park at the accommodation
- ;Reservation is not necessary
- ;Disabled parking space available
- ;Air Conditioning
- ;Non-smoking throughout the property
- ;Laptop safe
- ;Upper floors only accessible by stairs
- ;Tea/coffee facilities in the room
- ;Breakfast buffet
- ;We would like to welcome you in our restaurant
Reviews like this are what we do it for: Pleasantly cared for in a family atmosphere with a good host and hostess. Highly recommended!
Harry Jansma, co-owner